If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 30 days from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order.
We offer a 30 Day Guarantee on many services that we offer. Please contact us, with problems regarding our service within 30 days of service installation date. This refund policy must be in writing and on the terms of engagement, otherwise, refunds are issued less hours worked.
1. We are not responsible for site uptime -- call your hosting company.
2. We are not responsible for database integrity or updates unless you've paid for this service.
3. We are not responsible for content on your site. We only the produce and set up the code that displays, not the manager of it.
4. We are not responsible for content not showing up outside of Internet Explorer on Personal Computers or Laptops.
5. Design for non-compliant browsers (Internet Explorer, any version older than 6) is an extra service that is outlined in your terms of agreement.
6. Flash is considered non-compliant software and therefore may not be readily viewable on all browsers.
7. We are not responsible for your content showing up (or not showing up) on Google or other search engines.
Troubleshooting or Customer Support Procedure
We suggest you contact our tech support team first by using our contact form. We will then troubleshoot the issue and inform you if the warranty is compliant or not.
If your website isn't showing up for you (but other web sites are, contact the hosting company FIRST to see if there's an issue with their server).
All projects (unless specifically stated otherwise), carry an implied, industry-standard 30-Day warranty against defects due to programming logic or 'bugs'. Warranty does not include any use of the designed/develop pages outside of the specified browsers (usually Internet Explorer and Firefox, current as of 2016). Any changes by the client to any web page on client's web site will negate our warranty as we are no longer responsible for that ccode or content.
Spelling Errors, Broken Links
Any spelling errors, broken links or unaligned text, images or videos on a web page will be fixed at NO COST if the following three (3) conditions are met:
1. The content differs from what the client has supplied
2. The client has requested that certain pages (files) be renamed or moved, thereby causing breaks with links to the originally named files
3. The client allows us up to 72 hours to correct the issue(s), after that, all changes are billable to the client.